Thread: per se: squad b
View Single Post
Old 11-08-05, 08:27 PM   #8
ILL GEE
ILL GRAMMATIX... any other questions?

IP:

i can mix everyone's verses in as long as ya send me ya vocals only... shyt's hard as hell to keep the same levels with beats on everyone's verses

the only person who should be on the beat is the first one to spit... everyone else should send vocals only!!!!....

holla back if ya want me to do it or if ya got someone else...

Quote:
Originally Posted by will appear
ok do you guys want to diss their team or treat it like abattle and everyone writes a verse about someone?

i'd get at the specific individuals if i was y'all... it's personal now nad it's only y'all 2 teams... make 'em look bad in the eyes of the people who votin....werdage

also, everyone doesn't have to spit a seperate verse... here's a few ideas:

have one person write the track, record the whole thing, then designate who says what lines. they can all learn the parts or overdub the parts they are supposed to say... this way everyone stays on beat and the flow is consistant... we can edit the original vocals as each person records... may sound hard but it's actually a pretty easy thing to do...

also... you can have kats doing the hook if they weren't too strong on the first group effort... leave the actual verses for ya strongest emcees

establish the order now.... you got 3 days to get this done... the more ya organize tonight the easier it will be... find out who can record right away and who has to wait... get as much of the project done now so all ya gotta do at the end is make sure it's straight and any additional edits ya may wanna make before deadline...then post

if you say ya gonna do sumn give a timeline .... and stick to it... i work better under pressure and with goals... make it happen when ya say it'll happen...but don't rush it.... everyone will notice if ya do... hence, the situation with spul and kriptik's verse on our track...

i'll edit this when i can think of some more

CLICK DA SIGGY

"real recognize real but still others remain jaded
believing bullshit accounts of how "so-and-so" made it
there's a formula for gimmick emcees that are over-rated:
wackness created... payola paid it... and radio overplayed it"
Send a message via AIM to ILL GEE Send a message via Yahoo to ILL GEE