View Single Post
Old 03-09-06, 01:36 AM   #1
$hani¢e
..::Hέªяτвяέªκέя::..

From: So I can have little net-peeping toms? I don't think so
Arrow Fakes in the pic threads

IP:

It's a new year with new members, so I'm hoping for new feedback. I cannot begin to fathom why anyone would be part of an online community and pretend to be someone they're not. Are there any fakes out there that are bold enough to give me better understanding of this? I'm making various scenarios in my mind and cannot grasp any positive outcomes in any situation. Okay, here we go:

What satisfaction does one get when they receive compliments on photos that don't belong to them?

Why be happy that you're getting lots of attention when the attention is focused on the person whose identity you're stealing?

You form relationships with these members. I'm sure, at some point, they would like to meet you. What happens then? Why give others false hope in seeing someone that you're not?

If you're fake, why defend yourself and state that you're whoever you're pretending to be when you're not actually them?

I'm really starting to receive some brain damage thinking of fake situations and why someone would go on with it. What low self-esteem, insecurities, or flaws does one have that they're not comfortable being themselves?

On another note, why bother exposing them? I saw a thread the other day that was umteen pages long. And I wondered how one could benefit themselves by exposing the "fake". Why go out of your way just to expose someone ON A RAP FORUM. Jesus. Go write or something.

Feel free to disagree with me and elaborate in any manner.

I laugh at you bitches.
Send a message via MSN to $hani¢e   Reply With Quote