View Single Post
Old 04-15-06, 03:35 PM   #38
Mentor
a.k.a prozak

IP:

dawg to me any death is sad this shit is evidently fake cuz serbness is gay as fuck and dont realize how important death really is, but how can ya'll say that bout bizzare what if he really did die?? would u call him an obnoxious fat fuck cuz he aint good in rap??? i dont just judge people on they music..if they wack wit music they could still be a dope person that knows what they talkin bout and got there shit str8
eminem talked bout molesting lil boys and all that shit but ya'll would care if he died cuz he's dope...like i said before ya'll just are in ur 5 minutes of mourning cuz u wont hear no more rhymes from proof....if proof was as wack as bizarre but was the same person as he always was u would say the same bout proof that u would wit bizarre
what the fuck is up with ya'll?? i dont even look at bizarre as a rapper really he just more like a comedian put on a song...but even then listen to his underground shit before d12 and all of them got famous...bizarre was better back be4 he blew up
man ya'll need ta show some respect
Send a message via AIM to Mentor Send a message via MSN to Mentor   Reply With Quote