View Single Post
Old 09-05-03, 08:55 PM   #58
Crysis
Kung Fu

IP:

im not comparing i was just trying to prove my point that we are indeed a powerful country....no offense intended bounce, i look up to you on your views and i read your posts and you are very correct....but i was in no intention attempting to compare or offend....but you do have a point about the dangerous world.....we are all just here and you never know when the world could just END. you never know when the next Nuclear Bomb could be dropped...it could be here...the threat of nuclear attack is very real...north korea has already threatend with nuclear attacks....but in all realness....this american thing...you guys are right our country is great...but who are you guys to say other countries arent.....ppl from other countries come here to get jobs and make a life for themselves and sometimes end up on the street homeless....is that great? i have a question for all you guys that are like fuck canada and shit like that.....this country may be a great one but would you fight for it? would you kill another man to protect this country? alot of you will probly say yes but if it came down to a draft alot of you wouldnt wanna go...i guess what im trying to say is there are people actually killing or being killed for this country while we sit on this forum talking about america....im getting off subject again.........anyways..you guys are all entitled to your opinions....but i got one last question........if you were looking into in the face of death would you look him in the eye?....think about that.....