View Single Post
Old 08-13-08, 11:59 AM   #17
King Solo
Skadoosh!

IP:

Well, let me see.. I went through the battles, but before I say anything let me make it abundantly clear that the only votes I respect on here are my own, Lay Fear’s, Kirk’s, Adam’s and JTR’s.

I don’t give a fuck if anyone gets butt hurt because of that.

But, so LFS has NEVER voted against Kirk. Flight as far as I could tell, has NEVER voted against Kirk. Lil Wayne pitched in a couple of times, he NEVER voted against Kirk, (typical chain voter if you look at his votes).

The only time Wordz ever dropped a serious vote was in Lay’s battle against ME. If any of you battled consistently in LBL or knew our history, you would know Wordz rode me for months until I clowned on him a couple of times, owned him in cyphers and destroyed him in a 40 line battle. Ever since then he has pretty much voted against me at every turn.
Intangible, before he got banned for biting NEVER voted against Lay Fear or Kirk. He only dropped a few votes, but never against those two. The same with Ghostface so far… feel free to vote against them now to prove a point that you are not a complete ass bag. I don’t need to go into the details of your last two votes to expose your fagness.

You can continue to say that your league is not corrupted by the voting system, but the evidence does not lie. Once again, the dudes who I respect the talent and votes of, they know who they are.

But, with the way RapVerse is with voters, this league is going to be corrupted until you get some sort of voting council in the works.