View Single Post
Old 12-25-06, 02:55 PM   #37
Wordz AhGod
ROFL @ u niggas since '04

IP:

Ok...

Still dont like the Hook cos its night hype at all so it makes it not go to the hook in my opinion. Id like it a like more if dude got hype and just shouted the shit.

1st
Now, as far as creativity...this song lacks a topic to go to. Its just full of self glorifacation rhymes..."I dont gamble...but Im a morbid"? that line is just weird fam.
His flow is on point but his lyrics are too simplistic for what you guys were going for. "I earn greatness, I earn Curtains" what does that mean? 4.5/10

Hook
I like what dude says and all but, it just sounds like if he wasn't feeling it himself or like if he just couldn't get hype. Its catchy but it lacks what makes a hook sound good you know..just hypen dude up. 5/10

2nd
His lyrics and flow is better then the 1st cat. He's got a lisp still so that wont change anytime soon I guess. I like his verse coz its not lyrical but it has more hypeness and emotions then the first cat. A song doesn't have to be lyrical to be good but, it helps to tell the listeners that you put a lot of time and effort into this. I like his adlibs, and dubbs. Id like to see more from this cat then I would from the first dude. 6.5/10

Ok...now that I have listoned to this song like 6 times....I can stand by my opinions and judging more fermly...This song wasn't bad at all. Don't take what I say in offense, Im simply giving the point of view from a listeners perspective. Every song can always have something either added of taken away from it. In My opinion...your main focus should be your hook...Make it more hype because the instrumental goes up while the person who says the hook just stays in the same note. Hook is still catchy, just needs to be uppin to let niggaz know its the hook.

Creativity - 4/10
Flow - 6/10
Presentation - 3/10
Replayablity - 6.5/10
Overall Total - 19.5/40

Send a message via AIM to Wordz AhGod Send a message via MSN to Wordz AhGod   Reply With Quote