View Single Post
Old 06-01-03, 12:23 AM   #5
XanaX
New to RB

IP:

Yo,I ain't waitin.Ima drop now.

G unit?come on nigga ya bit cha name,It's a damn shame I hope you get the picture when I split ya frame./
That newrappas faggot ass is from nashville,this ain't the grand ole opry nigga,this cat lacks skill./
Yall style is lack luster,some wack ass bustas even fiends would'nt be on yall dicks if yall was crack hustlers./
In text they can't harm me,they get layed out flatter than the chest on gwen steffani./
The only way yall ain't posers is yall pose no threat,I go for the jugular when yall expose your necks./
Hearin your last breath I'm thinkin what made these bitches think they can flo with vets./
Don't be mistooken,the kid probably ain't from brooklyn,he could'nt make it hot if he was cookin./
The only way they spit science is when there's sperm in their mouth kid,an their material is hot cause I'm burnin their houses./
Like alcoholiks with DT's they shook,they tried to fuck with xanax an got hooked./
They homosexuals,but their rhymes don't blow heads,their rhymes are ass like the back of jennifer lopez./
Notice g units fake battle stats,have ya callin me He man for the way I battle cats./
Was you waitin till christmas to post ya verse?this a battle son,ya musta had to rehearse./
I eat new rappers for breckfast,check it.My off the chain style will leave you neckless./

ONE