View Single Post
Old 05-03-06, 10:43 PM   #23
Enygma
O.wning Y.ou D.aily

IP:

Typing as I listen......

Scott Eti - First thing I noticed was that your vocals are pretty clear. You have a pretty thick accent, bu tI can decypher some of the shit you were saying....lol. You don't sound too natural on this slow beat, but I think a faster one would have made you harder to understand. You had a couple of OK punches, but nothing that really stood out as dope as fuck, ya know. Your presence was kinda lacking. This is a diss track, try to sound like you're dissing someone.....

Technical - Your quality needed some help a little. Your Ps were hitting hard. You need some kind of pop filter. Or maybe just stand a little further away from the mic. You had some cool punches, but once again, nothing too great here. You had a pretty good presence though. I think you might have shined in this battle cause there wasn't the greatest competition.......you might need to step it up if you make into next week.

Golden Shellz - Not really feeling your beat off the bat. You sounded like you were cutting in too much too.....especially in the beginning. Your flow needed some help too. You had some cool personals.....you seemed to know the most about your opponents. Your presence needed some work too. I can tell from your verse that you are more used to doing text battles, which is OK. I think doing text verses helps keep you on your toes, but you just don't really seem to have too much confidence on the mic. Keep practicing though......you'll get better

Vote - Technical......most well rounded in this one.