Thread: RobKilla...
View Single Post
Old 01-03-07, 03:05 PM   #75
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeamOne
wen the website is up.... i can show u, if u really think im lyin... cuz u know, uve never made assertions with no proof... im still kinda waitin for the track where jay z sed he sent a hit out on cam, or the track where cam sed jay sent a hit out on him....

when i feel like going out of my way to bring you up to snuff on what happened dumb long ago, i'll do that. but in the mean time, i could give a fuck less about what some herby ass fucking nerd knows or doesn't know.

Quote:
but anyways... if u wanna look it up.... ull see that the metro in chicago has a sponsoring contract with both Red Bull and that Vitamin water company... please try and call my bluff... i wanna see how much of a retard u can look like....

tell me wen i start backpedlin

nah, you see, lol i don't doubt that companies are putting their name on a show that's going on somewhere. i just doubt it has anything to do with any of them giving a flying fuck about YOU lmao. them nigas ain't aks for you lmao, somebody put you on and you got in.

and lets take a count of how many exclusive fuxjustanerd tracks will be played lmao...

I Turn Rappers into Legends
Welcome to the Business world.

www.soundclick.com/apexx
^Make no mistake about it, the boy is a fuckin BEAST^

The Rush Ent.

Send a message via AIM to ∆ P E X X Send a message via MSN to ∆ P E X X Send a message via Yahoo to ∆ P E X X   Reply With Quote