View Single Post
Old 05-10-07, 07:59 AM   #6
Ransum
Banned: Biting

IP:

check in = Your the next person on my hit list i'll kill murder you never know when i'm about to come or what i'm about to do
because when i murder i get high off my Reefer it's the finesse grass i'll rip apart your ass
Your just going to be a part of history and no one will ever find out who killed you it's going to be a mystery
You also got raped by Micheal Jackson liked the feeling of dick in you you you toke no action and micheal liked your reaction
I bet your the kind of person that has gay copyrighted lines no flow or rhymes
So before i click a glock in your face your heart starts to race just brace for impact before my lead blows your hole fucking head
You also need to grow a dick you gay fucking prick
So before i make your family cry why dont you go talk to them and say good bye and before i kill you why dont you get your first girl ever and eat your last and only pie.

first off ya structure was ALL FUCKED UP....
but even when i try to brake it down it didnt seem right so i left ya verse like the way it is and you def lack punches you got alot of basic stuff you talk about M.jackson and anything that has to do with him are basicly PLAYED AND OLD you would be a bit better iif you structure your shit up better.... punches wasnt hiting, no word-play just a decent flow.. that sums up your verse...

Reefer ain't elevating in steps, u a carnie-with-ends'
In wit' that purple-haze, i coulda sworn u barney-n-friends'
aight..
your hardly ill, you ain't elite u on the kitcheners-route'
only cat i know 'raisin hell' wit the 'devils dick-in-ya-mouth'
aight..
wat ya sicknezz-bout?, RB's my 'battlin-ground'!
n we do the purple haze, but 'reefers wat we 'passin-around'
no dout feeling that bar...
im slashin-this-clown, so im laughin n 'wastin-the-shotty'
pullin this win out the bag, n im 'replacin-ya-body'
aight...
so how u wannit wit can, ur lines don' run-with-respect'
your punches miss more due-dates, than 'goverment-cheques'!
ha nice..
your runnin-wit-death, an hes faster then turnin-magicians'!
n they way u on ya knees, hair ain't the only thing blurrin-ya-vision!
not weak ending....

ya verse had couple decent punches, flow was decent no word-play but not a bad verse at-all i've seen better fromy ou in the cypher so i exspected more fromy ou but after reading he verse you aintneed anymore thenwatyoudid..