View Single Post
Old 02-25-10, 03:44 AM   #40
ILL GEE
ILL GRAMMATIX... any other questions?

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by 50Cal.
not lyrical but at pissing people off and disrepecting someone to the full extent.he gets beef with rick ross and fucks his baby mommas(both of them!)puts it all on youtube then goes to dj khalids house breaks in and records the footage after he films khalids mother at work and has a crew of his people in thisis50 t shirts there on camera.he slayed ja rule,made fat joe even less relevant then he is and made jay z give up.lil wayne wont even beef back since he knows better.whats your thoughts.i find his new music below averge compared to his old shit but i find him entertaining as hell right now.

Read the bolded comment in your statement.... then slap yourself!... 50 is in no way shape or form better than a jay-z... c'mon... how is he gonna try to shyt on Beyonce... then cop a plea and say "I don't got no beef with her... just her man... but anyone affiliated with Jay-Z is fair game"... pffft...

one... dude is a hypocrite... two... his shyt ain't been hot like that since he first came out... he's gonna go the way of a DMX... 5 platinum albums and then lost into obscurity...

Look at all that Jay has accomplished in his career... how long you think it will take before ya man 50 catches up to that?...lmao... the stats speak for themselves... 50 si where he is mainly because of Dre and Em... he had a lil buzz when he was on his own but didn't blow til he signed to Dre's lable

Fuck 50! dude is a joke

CLICK DA SIGGY

"real recognize real but still others remain jaded
believing bullshit accounts of how "so-and-so" made it
there's a formula for gimmick emcees that are over-rated:
wackness created... payola paid it... and radio overplayed it"
Send a message via AIM to ILL GEE Send a message via Yahoo to ILL GEE   Reply With Quote