View Single Post
Old 09-30-10, 09:47 PM   #61
M&rk
10:23 till i'm 86

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cola
there ya go again making statments that are nothing but a big ol' guess....

you CAN'T prove that shit.

here...let me just post up what your goign to post up

'YEAH DUDE, I CAN PROVE IT!! WWW.INFOWARS.COM!!!!!!!!!'

Alex Jones is a fucking idiot

alot of people do....haha

actually even this PBS documentary i was watching called "the medicated child" explained how doctors dont give a shit because the medical companies that want everyone on lithium and other anti-depresants make tons of money and give doctors vacations and free shit all the time to get them to put people on this shit. the FDA also often has people leave the FDA to go work for these companies and make tons of money.
just follow the money, how many people do you know will turn down money to do the right thing? very few, even if the wrong thing is drugging half of america's 3 year olds with untested medicine that can cause kids to be retarded and many other things.
the FDA is the same as you or me, or supreme court justices or your state prosecuting attorney. everyone gets tempted with money and most of them take the money and screw the poor people like you say... theres always gonna have poor people and there wont ever be a utopia. WAIT TILL THERES FREE ENERGY. go look that shit up, TESLA, how can anybody deny that? i'd like to see your argument.

Big Pic- Whore of the World ( youtube video)

Jesus saves, even from paranoia

myspace.com/marktimothyschafer
my reverbnation.com page
Send a message via AIM to M&rk Send a message via MSN to M&rk   Reply With Quote