Thread: Hockey fights
View Single Post
Old 12-05-06, 03:22 AM   #15
Blay'all

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by L.E
Lmao...you obviously dont understand the first thing about hockey rivalries.

Other than Pronger, Carolina is Edmonton's #1 enemy. The team to beat.

Carolina isn't doing THAT hot man...and the Stanley Cup was last season.

Oilers are in first place in the Northwest Division. Eric Staal is good, but once again...he is from Canada.

You are a prime example of an American hockey fan...

we are your rivals because we beat you in the Stanly Cup Finals... i'd be mad too and as for what you said further down about the franchise history, you said i couldnt defend us by saying we won the Cup LAST year, so what do the last 100 years matter?

Quote:
Originally Posted by C-Explicit
considering there are more canadians on the carolina hiurricanes than edmonton haha :-) werd

yo LE... betcha he doesnt know who the Hartford Whalers are / what team they are now... same with Winnipeg Jets...

WERD

that Canadian players argument is suuuuuuuuch bullshit, and yall always use it because once again, you're sore losers... if you truely believe that then not only do you understand hockey or hockey fans but you dont understand sports period.

i'm gonna use what L.E. accused me of being a "prime example of an American hockey fan" to point out that yall are proving yourselves to be PRIME examples of sore loser Canadian hockey fans...

and, the Hatford Whalers are my Carolina Hurricanes and the Jets are the Phoenix Coyotes, dont fucking test me...

PS - i'm the first generation in my family to be born outside of Canada, and i'm not lying about how much i know about hockey... i play college hockey.

★ G ☆ U ★ N ☆ N ★ E ☆ R ★