View Single Post
Old 05-04-05, 04:33 PM   #29
The WhiteLotus
New to RV

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by 9th Degree
Nobody's taking offense. And yes, there is something you're missing. You can't come here and expect to battle the best people right off the bat. You start out battling newbs, then move up. Prove to us you have some skill and maybe one of the top heads will deem you worthy of battling him/her. Making your first 4 posts about talking shit saying you're the best, won't get you anywhere. Go to the Front Lines and start battling, then maybe we'll take you serious...maybe.

And yeah, another thing - There have been countless kids who have made threads just like this. So if people are getting irritated, it doesn't mean we were offended. We're just sick of seeing this sort of thing over and over and over again. So yeah, that's all I have for now, keep it real

I feel u 9th, just wanted to stir the waters and make a loud entrance, dont mean any disrespect to those who earned theyre position...just dont wanna waste time on half asses......I also didnt realize how much text yall do here. not really my thing, I prefer the booth