View Single Post
Old 11-16-05, 02:17 PM   #34
ILL GEE
ILL GRAMMATIX... any other questions?

IP:

pfffff.... my aim and yahoo is ill grammatix... work it out homie
and you putting up names of kats you battled like i care... i'd battle ANYBODY on this site... no need to harp on who i THINK i could beat or who i battled just to get props from the countless # of idiots on this board who thinks you actually got skills... c'mon homie, you see-thru... and yeah... i gotta job too... just the fact that you were going thru the user profiles when i posted that last one is enough for me... keep it real man... be a man and tell us the truth for once in ya life... find another excuse while you on ya skill finding mission... you got heart... i'll give you that... but that about it.... ya just don't understand when you outta ya league.... no worries.... omma set it up.... even with ya lil head start and fact-finding mission you was on....lol@dude posting like 1 & 1/2 hours after me and then tryna say he was at work... must work for RV cuz i followed the dumbass to every thread he was going to.... idiot *yeah, here's ya dunce cap back*

CLICK DA SIGGY

"real recognize real but still others remain jaded
believing bullshit accounts of how "so-and-so" made it
there's a formula for gimmick emcees that are over-rated:
wackness created... payola paid it... and radio overplayed it"
Send a message via AIM to ILL GEE Send a message via Yahoo to ILL GEE   Reply With Quote