Thread: NFL Time
View Single Post
Old 06-18-09, 02:35 PM   #125
Cola
Pushin it....

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Accelerate
so what, he quits on plays. I mean all the Lions do, but really it takes effort to really go 0-16, if niggas showed up every sunday they couldve managed maybe 1 victory. And being the best player on the fucking Lions does not mean a god damn thing. Roy Williams was their second best receiver and he did diddly squat on Dallas( not his fault, but i digress). Being the best player on a team that lost every single game... gets no respect.

As for Stafford and Sanchez being busts.. I think if Detroits offensive line keeps stafford relatively safe he'll have a good season. Them losing wont be his fault but the Defense's inability to stop anything. Sanchez is more of an intriguing case.. he has good receivers, the jets have something that resembles a defense and if Thomas Jones and Leon Washington do their job, the jets can get into the playoffs as a wild card.
Sanchez is in a team built to get into the playoffs, I mean hes no Brett Favre, but as long as he doesnt epically collapse like Favre did, I could see the Jets in the playoffs. Stafford is on a team that will obviously be rebuilt for the next couple years, so until they get some dynamic defensive players and a good running back you cant expect stafford to save anyone.

ur an idiot if you think Calvin Johnson isn't in the top of the NFC reciver class

Destroyin Tricks on the Daily