View Single Post
Old 11-04-09, 06:16 AM   #19
M&rk
10:23 till i'm 86

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by JTR
Lol, the year old shit I put on RV that was like, my 6th track I ever wrote, 4th track I ever recorded? Ok.. I put that shit up to get opinion on how to elevate and now I have and i'm at a level where I did need peoples tips anymore. I've written like 50 songs to beats by now and recorded around 20. Not as much as you, but i'm just better then you are in general. Sorry homie.

And go ahead record your diss track and keep it to yourself. When mine is recorded and ready, we'll put both of our diss tracks in a battle thread, or a thread in LL with a poll and ask people. But it's gotten fun now, so i'm going over 3 minutes .

Your opinion may be the only one that counts, but if a poll comes in and 15 people all have the same opinion minus 3 peoples opinions, i'll think we'll know who had the better diss to a general opinion from a general rap fanbase.

Fuck it, i'll even let people vote on my diss track vs. BOTH of your diss tracks combined. hahaha

fuck your fan base, there isn't a singler person on this site who's opinion matters except el rey and echo and latin kitten and maybe tha Q. if they say you beat me then you beat me, but i'll still continue to make fun of you all the time cuz you are a huge homo

Big Pic- Whore of the World ( youtube video)

Jesus saves, even from paranoia

myspace.com/marktimothyschafer
my reverbnation.com page
Send a message via AIM to M&rk Send a message via MSN to M&rk   Reply With Quote