View Single Post
Old 11-05-03, 10:40 PM   #6
Syntax Mastery
Fucking Genius

IP:

ok....

Alkatracz - Weird indeed... lmao... i liked the sound of the drum, but the drum pattern wasnt really inspiring me to do nothin... no sample change... short... hmm.... definetly half assed. Disappointing man, but i understand the importance of college over internet beat making contests.... no love lost at all.

Phate - Seems like it came in awkward after the intro... its clicking alot too between the sample cuts... particulary after the vocal sample it clicks HARD... simple drum pattern and melody, but it works... don't know what kind of mood would be expressed by the emcee here... hmm... i dont know about that hook part... seems awkward or off key sample wise... i can barely hear any bassline... its there but its weak or something...
the overall sound of the song is like a drum pattern with a piano hit.... work on cutting those samples cleaner man... it impoves the overall... lol@the outro... you probably could have done better just fading it out, it changed the mood instantly...

Vote = Phate.

although both beats could have definetly been better.