View Single Post
Old 04-25-05, 10:37 PM   #10
Lyriclesolja
I Create Dope Poetry For The Thinkers Of Tomarrow....I Am Lyriclesolja

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dabatos
This man named ralph somthing, he joined the army when he was 17 and served for a total of eight years! Not alot of people have done that, and sometime this week or last week was 2-3 weeks before his release from the army, and right before he was about the leave, "George W. Bush" abused his powers saying that he is extending the army contracts from when it use to be 4 years long, and now it is 27 years long. He is now 25 years old, and stuck in it for 27 long years, and by the time he gets released he will be 52 years old.. Now that is sad. Our so called "Free Country" which is controlled by chaney and bush, are really doing what ever they can to abuse their powers before they leave.

so by that ration your saying that what happend to him was an act of terrism?......i dont get it.....my father has been in the army for almost 30 years.......and when he retires he wont have to worrie about ANYTHING.....medical, dental, housing, food, or retirement.......so if the draft should come..WE SHOULD BE SO LUCKY...and dats real...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indeph
Lyricalsolja you illy on the sickness tip.
Send a message via AIM to Lyriclesolja Send a message via MSN to Lyriclesolja   Reply With Quote