View Single Post
Old 07-11-09, 12:35 AM   #19
JTR
Jack The Ripper

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Picture
super agree with this. is Omni intra omni a book or can i youtube it a little too. anyway coke dealer hit it on the head too, if everyone felt that way this world would be much cooler

Omni intra omni is not a book nor something you can search on youtube. Omni-intraomnianism is my philosophy and religion that I abide by, by my I mean it's literally mine. I invented the philosophy and religion myself based on science, facts, and theories. I do believe I have uncovered many things that are still mysteries to other peoples beliefs, and my beliefs in no way discredits others while promoting itself. Such is the beauty of Omni.

Omni intra omni is latin for all within all, or everything inside everything

It's to represent the meaning that all is a part of God, and God is a part of all. God in everything, everything in God

To an Omnianist, there isn't a "God"; my "God" is Omni. I don't need to pray, I don't need to look into the sky for guidance, I have omni inside me, and that's all I need.

Search inside yourself.

If you want a miniscule amount of sense as to what i'm talking about, you can read "The kingdom of heaven is within us". It's a good book written by a famous philosopher/author.

Otherwise you can wait until im finally done my 10 page long essay on Omni-intraomnianism and make it official.