View Single Post
Old 06-02-04, 01:08 PM   #14
:)
smiley on ya mothers

IP:

in my battle with latinkitten we never agreed on a certain post count.. i posted the defualt minimum.. i made the thread therefore i can make what rules i want..

There was an original thread with 100 post min created by Latinkitten. You created a second thread.

also there are 2 people from the same crew that have voted against me.. we specifically said NO crew and hate votes.. there are crew avoted also raw materials vote wasnt explained well he talked throughout his explanation and only offered 1 line of explanation

Crew votes is when person A is in crew 1 battling person B. Members in crew 1 may not vote for person A but may vote for person B. If those 2 people from the same crew who voted against you are in latinkitten's crew, post their names and their votes will be removed.

also i feel like the votes she got by will apeer and triple n were clearly hate votes.. i have had an argument with will a peer were her and triple n were trying to insult me.. i feel like those 2 votes arent valid