View Single Post
Old 02-08-05, 10:27 PM   #3
Germ
in your system

IP:

-Epic-

cue the noose, time is up, you just couldnt produce, leaving with no applaud
screw the excuse, ditch this game and save the mental abuse, up against unfair odds
your punches too scared to fight, bad case of stage fright, while mine like bombs bout to ignite
your on a non-stop flight with a bad case of heights...death's havin a party and your the only invite
i've seen better spit from a camel, solidify your verse but my words will just dismantle
thoughts are cold, just gotta relight the candle, try and open the door to your mind but theres no handle
your thoughts stuck in detention, nothing but tension, as you slip into another dimension
stuck with no comprehension, no chance of ascension, just cursing your parents for not using birth prevention

-Intesify Effect-

my words stick like gum, turn ya whole body numb, im everything you want to become
im the cookie, your the crumbs, your more usless than a hitch-hiker with no thumbs
you'll soon regret, try to forget, this battle had to be preset, i'll put you out like a cigarette
upset? no need to sweat, your no more threat than a silhouette on my television set
trying to act but cant direct, nothing close to a special effect, how can you expect to be intense
lookin at guys and gettin erect, livin on your knees in total neglect, tryin to protect but got no defense
no time to appease, i just unleashed the disease, hitting you so hard leavin you an amputee
took this with ease, lyrically structured to please, just killed you with my expertise.. what a breeze

--whatever, might not be on here so im throwing it down now
Send a message via AIM to Germ Send a message via MSN to Germ