View Single Post
Old 12-01-05, 08:47 AM   #193
Tha Q.
OYD

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phenom-in-all
you did spam the fuck out of the songs section. And why the fuck is there a hate/harassment section. This is a battle site last I checked, and if you gonna bitch, why not just leave? Cats call me indian, native, and all of that all the time, and I could have ran in here, but you know what? My skin isn't too thin to take a diss. wow. You sure can hand it out, but soon as someone says "AIDS", you run up in here crying. Thats soooo childish man. Grow up and brush it off.

this whole section = wack. word.

You are INDIAN...I DO NOT have Aids...Big Difference

Wait...Native American right?...My bad...I find it funny that as soon as I come in here everyone RUNS in behind me...and WTF does me spamming the Songs section MONTHS ago have to do with this situation now? WHY DON'T YOU TELL THE PEOPLE MAKING THE COMMENTS TO GROW DA FUCK UP? I said NOTHING to IKE in that thread to provoke that...I don't see YOUI nor anyone else saying SHIT to him or people who constantly wanna talk SIDEWAYS TO ME

I AM NOT LEAVIN...SORRY...I have more support here than HATE...so FUCK THAT

Constant harassment = WACK

Your PAssive AGGRESSIVE verbal lashes on me = WACK when tomorrow, u'll MSN me like "SUP"...bitch please...

Oh...and I fuckin deleted that track...Yea...I wasted my 30 dollars...But, I'd rather flow to wack shit made by someone who ISN'T an asshole, than to 1/2 way decent shit by someone who is a RAGING ONE.

U DON'T KNOW ME.

Send a message via AIM to Tha Q.   Reply With Quote