View Single Post
Old 12-09-05, 08:16 PM   #34
WICKEDCLOVVN
Banned

IP:

I decided to actualy listen to this shit before i truly pass judgment... listening.....

aight beats pretty annoying... that bitch makin noise in the background is annouying

u got tha goose for me huh q? lmao nice hook ... PFFFT... fag

Deuce your shits ok, youve evlevated since i heard you last which was like 3 months ago, your flow was pretty good, lyrics were ok ill give yours a 7/10

Q... ya shit is the same as it is in every damn track, you say fuckaz... motha fuckaz... niggaz... all that shit way to much... and the RANDOM 20grand dis was WAY to the fuck random considering this track had nothing to do with him... and as the last line you say "im on tha track wit Gduece"... wow u say that like 800 times in this track.. i think we know G is on it... fuckin moron... you get a very honest 4/100... yeah thats a hundred... stick to butt sex faggot

overall i think u want 20 to put it in your ass and u proved it by callin him out in a track random as shit. you ask him to colab and then on the same day HE TURNED U DOWN u dis him on a track... lmao what a FAGGOT

PC bitches