View Single Post
Old 11-14-06, 07:06 PM   #1
PlayBoyBlaze
New to RV

Ngn Iz Here Niggaz

IP:

OCk It's Blizzy I'm "verbally~hazardous", I'll leave ya word's "lyriKally~murdered" and stabbed~2~death, at~best--you'd be, "leakin~letters out'cha~chest" and "throwin" a "fit" like a fuckin "tossin~epilepse"//
"DJ'z" afraid of "spinin" ma shit coz it "wrecks~his~decks" - I walk about "embarrain~chicks" wit ma "buldgin~peckZ" so they coverin~up their "cups" coz they can't "match~ma~rep's"//
Ya hear ya~heart "shiftin~gears" coz I got' it "racin", - I'm "in~patient", i'll leave ya fuckin "wasted" like an "alchohlic~patient"//
'Genius in his basement'-- I'm tha 'king~of~Multi's', I'll give ya a "longer~sentence" than "Ian~Huntley'Z"...
(OoOoOoO....Shit!....

YO! new~stanza same enhancement, I've "always~been~ill"...like I was "born~wit~cancer"// (5)
Akon'Z tha "belly~dancer" I'm here 2 "blow~out ya~speakers" --- "rollin~so~good" you must think am rockin dose’ "Michelin~sneaker's"// Puttin~together~peices but "LAPD covered his tracKs", who tha fuck ever "handed a gun" 2 "Davey~Mack?" (Suge!) rat~a~tat~tat now even "Cassidy'Z~blasted~da~Mack"//
This is RAP but you'd think were "at~tha~beach" tha amount of "shell'Z dat are dropped", fuck~it! you think I was "runnin~a~circus" tha amount of "clowns~dat~I've~mocked"//
"EXPLOSION!" I'm tha "terrorist of hip~hop" "bombin" you MC's like "TnT" when ma "shit~drop" you need 2 "let go of tha mic" coz most of ya'll faggott'z belong in "Brit~Pop!"//
Ma mouth "cock's tha alphabet back" and start's "firin~meta's", you better have "armered~letter's" coz dey stay "rippin~ya~into~sector's"//
Im "Forever~respected" as tha "BEST~on~tha~MIC" (Mike) aKa "Corinna Schumacher" you better believe tha hype...!//
Next time you "talk~ma~name" I'm'a reach in ya mouth and pull out tha "P, L, A, Y, B,O,Y,B,L,A,Z,E," and take ya word as a fuckin "INVITATION"//
I'll "lift~ya 10 foot in tha air" "quicker~than~elevation", ma flow is amazin "100% straight~blaze", "hotter" than a "FIRE dat's fully~blazin"//
You "PUSSYz" better have "nine~lives" goin against ma verse, cuz i'll "take you fucka'z out"....more times than a "mental~patients~nurse"//
I gotcha "on~ya~knee's" like "disabled~girls" you givin me "more~than~credit", but you need 2 pull dem panties back up coz like 'John~Leslie' "everybody~hurl's" when they "see~you~naked!"//

*Breathe’z out...* damn....

Aiiight look, I'm a balla dat, will leave "above~ya~collar" capped when I spit~from~yap, after I've layed~u~flat for talking~back, ---I'll make tha "talkin stop" when I "mute~ya~tongue", I'll "explode~ya~lung" when I "breathe~a~ton of atomic gas right down~ya~throat"//
Look, ma 'new~wordz rip through~nerds' that 'act like~hurbs', coz ma 'rude~verse' will leave ya 'wack crew~cursed' wit a 'few~merks' - I 'review~hurt' and leave u like a "JEW...BURNT!"//
Blaze 'switched~his~style' now I got ya'll amazed 'in~vile' wit a "lopsided~smile" ,//
I'll fire a "thunder~bolt" when ever I hear u "poppin~wit~shotz", you "couldn't be me" if u requested my "cloned~corpse" for "your own~source" i'ma 'known~force'//
Tha gun~lifts and I've 'stunned' like 'Post~War', eveythin comin out ma mouth is "sick" - like I've "kissed a thousand bitches wit cold~sores.."//
I'll lay ya flat on ya 'own~floor' for "flutterin" dem "eye~lip's", acne~kid I'll snap~ya~rib'Z, you fucka'Z "dribblin so much shit when u talk" you should be "born~wit~damn~bibs!"// (21)...

*dammmmm....* let's hit these fucka's wit another nine bar's...

YO! ---PB bringin~war "raise~tha~alarm" and "alert~tha~law", wit these 'nine~bar'Z' I'll 'inflict~scar'Z' that stop more "Chinese~Hearts~than~SARS"//
"Born~wit~paws" I'll "take a swipe at'cha face", "engrave~5~line's" you'll think you just been "sliced~by~blades"//
"Jackin~more~green" than "raids" there's "fear" on~tha~block, when it all kick~off you bitches stay more "under~cover"...than a "COP"//
NGN provide more "cover~than~a~cop", they've always "got~ma~back"---like "ma~spines a "Nokia~Facia" that can be "De~tatched"//
Ya frame'll be collapsed, if ya ever think ya can compete wit tha 'vebals that~I~spit', they don't call me 'Blaze' for nothin dumb~shit, I'll leave ya "dead carcus" in "a~ditch" and "fill~it~wit~piss"//
....This is stupid like Wu~Tang,...people call me a "Christmas~Tree" coz I just "stand~stiff" and let ma "balls~hang"..........ahhhh man....it's over, I've finished Big Breath....//

2 LINKS NOT ONE

LET IT RAIN LET IT DRIP WATCH THIS BLOOD BANG A CRIP

Next Generation Niggaz

PlayBoyBlaze
$MoneyMaker$
Justice
Convict
Future
Enlightend
YaNiggaFroze