Thread: Battles
View Single Post
Old 08-05-06, 04:54 PM   #7
Konvict_NYC
Light Weight

IP:

1.Jae Millz Vs Cassidy .... - Jae Millz, more cockyer flow and much better lyrics

2.Cassidy Vs Murda Mook - blah at Mook bitin cass style thats a lie but w/e mook wud eat him up, thats why cass aint puttin up cake right now and not battlin him...if he did mook wud win easy...who has cass beaten..freeway?..cmon freeway aint a battler...f that

3.Murda Mook Vs Reed Dollaz - Dollaz has sum hot lyrics goin on and i respect his hustle, but mook still the best battler period even though he pre-write, Reed dollaz does too..most of em do...a couple don't but most jus spit sum lyrics to tracks they never leaked cos they waasnt hot enuf or if its like a big battle they do they homework and pre write nah mean...but sumtimes they add bits in they dont pre write...

4.Reed Dollaz Vs T - Rex - Honestly I ain't rlly feelin' T Rex...he had a hot bit against Un Kasa...that the blood of a dinasour shit..but i think this wud be close but Dollaz would get it..

5.Serious Jones Vs Reed Dollaz - Reed Dollaz...serius jones doesnt have gr8 lyrics...he doesnt prewrite tho..he has written set ups but unwritten punches nah mean..so word he has alot of shitty lines...but dollaz come wit heat every line....even tho he pre write it aint a contest on that...

N.O.K

SpuL - 10/10
Shere Kaughn - 10/10
Speats - 20/10
and more

Send a message via AIM to Konvict_NYC Send a message via MSN to Konvict_NYC   Reply With Quote