View Single Post
Old 03-30-06, 09:28 PM   #25
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dabatos
does it say when after they die?? no it doesnt say right after you die, it can be 20 years after you die.. it never says exactly when.. it also says in the bible, Jesus will come back and have all us judged who will go to heaven or not.. n it never sed wen either.. so yea.. i stand by my point =P

:sigh: the point I'm getting at is even after you die, where's your soul at till judgement day?
Quote:
Originally Posted by LaTiNKiTTeN
....i know from the other thread that u are very thick headed and u only hear what u want to hear....as i said,the souls are taken to a place where they await judgement day....where is this place? who cares....its not heaven or hell so ur answer to this thread is given....if u want to know more about that place,u can always read the book of revelations....since u claim u read millions of books ....that would be a good place to start instead of waiting for someone else to give u the answer on a rap board....

"What" and "Where" is what I'm asking. The bible never tells you that they go to a place to wait, so how do you know they're going anywhere?? How do you know they're waiting? You guess all this stuff, it dosen't tell you any of that.

Please READ WTF I'm saying before you jump to conclusions and assume as usual. You're discussing some shit that no one else is even talking about. You're not even stating any facts, you're just debating with me like a little kid. Bring facts, or shut the fuck up. Thank you

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazy Hades
That's called Purgatorio...

^^Purgatory is mentioned approximately 0 times in the bible, so to get that information you'd have to be reading a Dante book. Which is not the Bible, which claims it's the only book a person needs.

Once again, someone tell me where the bible says the souls go, because citing things outside the Bible, by definition, makes you an observer of "false idols", you'd be called a Pagan by ignorameouses, a heretic, and a whole host of other offenses they'd want to publically stone you for.

And since souls are eternal - what is being "ressurected" to be judged on judgement day if a soul dosen't die, only the body does? Even if you want to accept that soul is in pergatory, that would still mean it's not dead - so what's being ressurected?

I Turn Rappers into Legends
Welcome to the Business world.

www.soundclick.com/apexx
^Make no mistake about it, the boy is a fuckin BEAST^

The Rush Ent.

Send a message via AIM to ∆ P E X X Send a message via MSN to ∆ P E X X Send a message via Yahoo to ∆ P E X X   Reply With Quote