View Single Post
Old 04-27-05, 01:45 AM   #12
CounTREE Jay
The New King Of New York

IP:

Listenin' to while I post.

Intro: like it, quality already sounds very good, props to whoever mixed this.

First Verse - Came in strong, nice laid back flow, ride it nice oh shit, damn, the fuckin' chorus is madd like Gritty, i like that shit.

Chorus: Like this shit rides nice on the beat, nice play off of each other. I like this song already.

2nd Verse - Aight same dude (Cali i think) Damn, nice lyrics. Like this verse better, first was good, this is better. Nice a smooth flow, can hear everything amazingly clear, damn i can't wait till i'm at the point where my shit is this clear. Oh shit, the hated for skin tone line, liked that shit.

Verse over, just listenin' to like the beat, makin' me think about madd shit. Oh yeah, chorus back, shit is nice. Triple N on the Chorus i take it, chorus is nice man. Beat is Wild Nice. Nice end to the song. Aight. coo

I really liked this song, i can tell you got crazy flow, intro was very cool. I like this song, i would bump to this, way more my style of rap. It's gangsta, which isn't mystyle persay, but you kickin' knowledge, madd multies, and nice wordplay. NIggaz need to start givin' you respect son, cause you definately is nice. I would prolly buy your shit honestly, and there ain't TOO many niggaz you can say that about on here. Keep droppin' 'em.

-CJ-
Send a message via AIM to CounTREE Jay Send a message via Yahoo to CounTREE Jay   Reply With Quote