View Single Post
Old 04-11-08, 11:22 AM   #1
SUPERVILLAIN
~SAINT SINNER~

Question cool record edit deluxe???

IP:

i need some assistance...please.

let me start this off by admitting that im not too technologically inclined at all. i have a dell laptop with the 'cool record edit deluxe' program. i found out how to load up instrumentals and i found out how to record, but i cant record while listening to said beat (...while recording my verse on the beat). everything seems to be seperate. im trying to get some audio's going. im sure its some simple shit, but im having a problem figuring it out and no one i know really knows what to do. if someone could help me out and give me the precise step by step set up so that way i can get down, it'd be more than appreciated, word.

fuck it, i'll even shoot $1,000,000,000 in rv loot to the first person that can successfully get me caught up on game. im a man of my word. if im able to get shit going properly, i'll slide you the cash.

well???

the super anxious

QUESTION: Is it even possible to improve upon perfection???
ANSWER: CRHYME SINDICATE

"I remember this one time I thought I was wrong........but I was mistaken." -Unknown

R.I.P. Jonathan "ONE MAN BAND/TERUMOTO" Nigro. Goodbye brother. God bless the dead. One love.