IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baphomet
So you stopped rapping?

or whatsup?

yeah man, pretty much deaded that.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SPuL
Yo what up man? Good to see you back. Got something important I gotta discuss with you later on if you free.

What's your e-mail again? I don't think I have it anymore. Or if you ever on AIM/MSN or w/e you got.

btw, I've finally switched over to the mac side man.

but hit me up. peaceeeee
yo wuddup spullomatic. oh you finally came to the dark side huh? sweeet. I remember you were talking about it for a minute, you took the plunge.

and hit me up w/e man, my email addy is deepblue963@yahoo.com
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mimesis
Hahahaha, what's up man? How you been?

holy shit pickle tickler, I've been good? how's life? and how's your cuzzo?
Quote:
Originally Posted by JTR
apexx iunno if you heard about onemanband/terumoto?

me and nos are making memmorial track for his passing away, you should jump on it if you still are rapping homie

yeah man, as you may have read in my response to nos earlier, me + rap = no mas. still fun, but realistically, going nowhere. I'm 27 man, what I look like trying to spark up a rap careeer when I got way more beneficial options going for me, right now? plus once I decided I was getting married I knew I had to dead the rap shit. most women dont really dig the whole groupie nightlife dangerous environments thing.
Quote:
Originally Posted by LaTiNKiTTeN
...i've been a lot nicer to kids on here then i usually am,that's a pretty positive change i'd say lol
lol well that's definitely a step in the right direction.

I Turn Rappers into Legends
Welcome to the Business world.

www.soundclick.com/apexx
^Make no mistake about it, the boy is a fuckin BEAST^

The Rush Ent.

Send a message via AIM to ∆ P E X X Send a message via MSN to ∆ P E X X Send a message via Yahoo to ∆ P E X X   Reply With Quote