View Single Post
Old 06-12-05, 09:54 AM   #14
WICKEDCLOVVN
Banned

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phenom-in-all
E.C. - I ain't like ya accent, but thats given. .That aside you rode the beat extremely well for what I expected. A couple good punches in there, and you went at this cat pretty hard. Didn't get the personals cause I aint know nothing bout either of you, but it was still a solid diss.

Wicked Clown - wow. Pure garbo. I thought you were talking a hella long intro until I realized that was your flow and you were trying to rap. Biting a 8 mile line and admitting it? wow. "Game Ovaaa... Bitch" ....nope.

vote: E.C. - by a fricken landslide.

what is with you fuckin people and saying i bit an 8-mile line? here is the line

" murda u quick like em did to lickity split"
"yeah thats an 8-mile line, bitch, hop off my nuts"

yeah thats an 8-mile line refers to the fact that the line is about 8-mile... where in the fuckin 8-mile movie does b-rabbit or anyone make an eminem referance? no where.. jesus christ you people are fucking stupid... i dont give a flying rats ass if i lost this faggoty battle the thing that pisses me off is that u feel the need to say i bit when its goddamn clear i didnt if u know a damn thing about a damn thing.... shit...