View Single Post
Old 06-10-05, 05:58 PM   #12
Mikez
Light Weight

IP:

8listenin*

asswhoopin for u

beat is dope....damn quality is all fucked up....flow comes in cool......engfland...sposed to be above me......like the picutre personal.....lol the m-a-d-d-o-g-.......line was dopish.....feelin that.......ummm u kinda fucke dup with that unnecesary shit @ the end of the verse.........wasn't feelin that all....u had good lyrics and shit....i was feelin that........flow was on point u delivred it well......mic presence was ok.....overall str8ndiss verse....u should've tried to punch more though

mad dog

beat is old as hell......wtf is this in the beginning.....kept the pads....50 cent was funny.....ummm i couldn't understand some things but i did see that u had some nice liens....flow was good and the dleivery was sick....ur mic presence is really felt...lyrics were good....i can see that uattacked a little more than ass did.....yea this was dope...

im a give it to mad-dog becuz he had a solid verse and came at his opponent a little harder and more emotion in his shsit.....he soudned like he actually tried

vote mad-dog

<center>I've Felt The Wrath Of</center>
<center>Lawd Have Mercy(4-2)</center>
Send a message via AIM to Mikez