View Single Post
Old 09-05-04, 02:56 PM   #20
the omen
tha illest

IP:

alright, first things first, ppl keep sayin u sound like jada. wow, jada is hot huh? its a compliment y'all r thinkin right? well who tha fuck wants to sound like somebody else, y'all should be sayin damn you sound like DI GAME if u want to ride his dick rite? lol n e wayz, REAL FEEDBACK, ha well damn, this is a nyce track to say the least, im not realy feelin these type of slow beats, but you worked it. flow was a lil slow for me, but it goes with the beat it was still fiya. i dunno, the lyrics are the same thing said in every gangster track just said different. i mean hot lyrics dont get me wrong u are hot on rv from what ive seen. it just seems like i've heard this track before even hearing it. same ol thang. do you, i see you are, but every rapper climbin to tha top has to have that special something in their voice that makes them recognizable so they say damn, thats DI GAME on tha mic. good shit tho. keep goin.
im just tryin to give you the pro's and con's, constructive critizism ya feel me? i wanna see you do good, dont think im knockin u. stay up. holla if ur tryin to get on a track for my album, fotwenty@aol.com when its released it'll be circulated around dc so you'll be heard in my hood. ha! stay up potnah
Send a message via AIM to the omen   Reply With Quote