Thread: Nothing.
View Single Post
Old 07-29-07, 09:39 PM   #18
In-Vision
Out-Spoken

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2v
"You can't choose to put something to take up the space of nothing either. Because nothing doesn't have any space for something to take up."

When there is nothing on the table to eat, you put something there.

"You can't understand this on a simple mathematic formula, because to the average joe...nothing is zero...but zero is infact something.....so obviously, nothing is not a number...."

You CAN understand it with a simple mathematic formula, because to the average joe, nothing is zero. and Zero is something. So obviously, Nothing IS a number.

1 PLUS NOTHING is???!?!?!?!?!?!? WOW! 1!!!!

NOTHING times 8 is?!?!?!?!?!? WOW!!!! NOTHING!!!!

18 TO NO POWER, HAS NO POWER THEREFORE IS 18

OWNED

you are trying to be logical about something that you can't be logical about.

Yes if there is nothing to eat, you can replace that with something to eat..however...there is never nothing on the table....and i don't mean no food..i mean nothing period...that isn't possible...the table could not exist...therefor you could not replace no food on the table...with food.

and to make this easier for you, you cannot add nothing to 1..or anything...nothing is not an object or tool...it is not something you can use..it is not something period...you can use 0...but you cannot use nothing...I really hope you try and use that argument against a math proffessor. You will get chewed out like never before.

to use the word nothing....as something...is rediculous on it's own. 0 is obviously different because it has different properties.

You can try to use the word nothing...any way that you want...but you won't be successful in your argument...this isn't something you can win.

You can say, oh look...there is nothing there...but that contradicts itself...because there is there..it always is...it is a word that is used objectively and strategically to express a quantity of SOMETHING.......however, this is only because we have no choice but to use it out of context....no thing..or nothing...is bigger than objects...when related to objects...like i said..it's just a word used out of context...but in reality...true nothingness cannot be changed into anything...it remain nothing for ever...

nothing doesn't mean...no specific thing..it means NO THING PERIOD.....which...makes it physically impossible to change nothing anyways.......

we're not talking about an empty space in the sky.....we're talking about no sky, no anything...

You can continue to debate about this with me...but you are and will continue to be completely wrong.

Time is not long, and indecision is hells cemment. So the well is rented, untill heaven is relevant. Untill then, to be eloquent, sex cells, so le'ts cellibate.

"watch what you watchin...fox keeps feedin' us toxin's..stop sleepin' start thinkin outside of the box and unplug from the matrix doctrine....but watch what you say cause big brother is watchin" - nas - sly fox

The I.H.C.J.S.F.M.T.R.H.P.M.M.W.T.S.M.S.I.T.F.F.W.A.S. O Crew
Send a message via AIM to In-Vision Send a message via MSN to In-Vision Send a message via Yahoo to In-Vision   Reply With Quote