View Single Post
Old 06-01-06, 03:55 PM   #43
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mimesis
I think that depends on how you define the term "lose" in terms of war.

Since we're making hardly any progress helping this fucking faggots get a government, I think we're just going to declare ourselves the winner of the war and then leave. By doing that it's hard to say that we lost the war. . we wrecked their whole country, we just didn't get our government up over there (but nobody really gives a shit because Iraq is a shit hole of a country anyway).

you still think that really makes a difference. "winning or losing" was all defined by "profit or losses" that's all. that iraq situation is just a glove they can get their hand in to make money.

that's why only their guys are on the payroll for the contracts that pay big bucks. these guys are billionaires for a reason man, and it ain't from caring about you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by pictureperfect2
^^^word, bush aint wanna be president to look like a dumb ass and be blamed for goin to war, he's president to reap the rewards of money from the people that put him in the presidencey and set up the skeem

...exactly. just a means to an end for these guys.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tha Q.

China?
Russia?

^^they're still playing catch up to our space program alone.

as usual you're on some bullshit. the space program don't got jack shit to do with war. china's got their technology right in your hand, rught underneath your finges even right now as you type. you don't think their millirary's ill?? ...don't be so naive..

and their millitary is 4 times bigger than us. 400% more troops, vs. 100% of our depleted troops already stretched thin.

be realistic. look at it strategically. we lose.

I Turn Rappers into Legends
Welcome to the Business world.

www.soundclick.com/apexx
^Make no mistake about it, the boy is a fuckin BEAST^

The Rush Ent.

Send a message via AIM to ∆ P E X X Send a message via MSN to ∆ P E X X Send a message via Yahoo to ∆ P E X X   Reply With Quote