View Single Post
Old 11-24-05, 12:18 PM   #22
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Dog
^ then stop questioning my parenting skills when you obviously have no idea what it's like to A) be a parent & B) carry responsibilities of your own...

i mean you talking about me ruining my life...and yet your a kid who claims to sell crack...i mean...wow...i'm soooo glad i'm getting psych 101 lessons from a crack fiend ...pshh go annoy someone else...lol your a joke...i can't believe i actually spoke to you...

oh and if ya done...stop replying...save yaself some dignity

You're lying yet again. Where'd I ever say I sold crack? Do yourSELF a favor and post a link to me saying anywhere on the entire net where I said I sell crack. Hit the Search at the top of the board and show me your fantastic findings of something that dosen't exist. Do you see why I don't take you serious? You're filled to the hilt with shit.

And I guess this is the part where you act like I'm getting played out and you're really slaying me here, when not one person in this thread with the exception of the usual line-up of homos agrees with you. That should tell you something.

But don't forget that link to me saying I sell crack. <-----make sure not to forget this when you reply and try to act too cool to prove your lies and go for a subject change when your BS blows up in your face. Cheers!

I Turn Rappers into Legends
Welcome to the Business world.

www.soundclick.com/apexx
^Make no mistake about it, the boy is a fuckin BEAST^

The Rush Ent.

Send a message via AIM to ∆ P E X X Send a message via MSN to ∆ P E X X Send a message via Yahoo to ∆ P E X X   Reply With Quote