View Single Post
Old 12-05-05, 04:29 PM   #415
Zone Out
Power Hungry

IP:

Obvious Hate vote from mad dog in my battle vs. Apostrophe
http://community.rapverse.com/showp...05&postcount=29
He's extremely biased towards my verse.
He purposely voted against me because I voted against him in his battle against <)-(>
http://community.rapverse.com/showp...49&postcount=38
see there, where he says it's a hate vote.

His whole break down of the verses was just intentionally harsh. He says my quality is "inaudible" but consider's Apo's just "needs some fixin up" When EVERYONE that voted said my quality was better than his.

And he said I "bit" the hook, when its the hook that originally goes to the song, I just "remixed" it so I can make it into a diss. When rappers battle, they do it ALL the time.
I just want his vote removed, cos Im winnin 3-0, and 2 more votes would've made it a knock out. but that dumb fuck came and fucked it up.
KTHXBYE, Strobe.

Sorry, but that vote was explained. Mentioned various things, like biting a hook, humour, typical routine about killing people, etc. If you didn't want him to vote, you'll need to blacklist him before he can vote. Otherwise if the vote is explained, it'll count

A hate vote can be explained STROBE! Its so obvious, he intentionally voted against me BECAUSE I VOTED AGINST HIM.
Did you listen to our tracks?
lol
even Apostrophe said I won.
Listen to the tracks, Strobe, and see for yourself. MD was just bein very biased.

Rap Extraordinaire

Quote:
Originally Posted by strobe
If you do kegel excercises, you would be able to do something similar without having to hold your tip shut with your hand. After you've been doing them, hold off ejaculating as long as you can to really let the pressure build and then aim for your girlfriend's eye and let 'er rip.. You might get lucky and shoot her eye out. That's probably exaggerating it a bit, but it will still be hilarious
Send a message via AIM to Zone Out   Reply With Quote