View Single Post
Old 05-29-06, 04:58 PM   #10
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

IP:

This G-Unit beat is fire and I love it so don't fuck it up!!

listening through the same ehadgear I always do, my Audio technica STH m40fs

The hook needs some compression on the vocals BADLY some vols are mega low and others are high. with a breathy voice and an accent I'm not used to makes for a "wtf did he just say?" hook. The flow on, but the compression on your verse made shit sound fucked up for me to listen and understand what you were saying for the same reason it made it tough on the hook. the flow is on and the rhyme sceme isn't on that ABC single syl shit so that's a plus. You need way more EQing on your lows and mids then turn your vocs down about 2-4dB's. You rush some of the parts at times at the come in to the lines, like it's a syl off or some words take you too long to deliver and should have been subbed out for a synonym that's easier to deliver on time.

there's two verses, both sound the same, more lyrical in the second one and slightly clearer but it gets called the same as the first.

real talk as aways cuz....what else matters?

Peace.

I Turn Rappers into Legends
Welcome to the Business world.

www.soundclick.com/apexx
^Make no mistake about it, the boy is a fuckin BEAST^

The Rush Ent.

Send a message via AIM to ∆ P E X X Send a message via MSN to ∆ P E X X Send a message via Yahoo to ∆ P E X X   Reply With Quote