Old 12-21-07, 12:26 PM   #28
In-Vision
Out-Spoken

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paranoid
dont tell me to stfu ever.....lol

shut the fuck up....stfu...

do I need to type it in italian and greek now?

is this crew a joke?

Theres a few talented cats sprinkled here and there..but seriously..insane jokers lyricist? You really liked the name enough to keep it on rv? what the fuck is wrong with you?

Insane jokers lyricist...

sounds like para made that whack ass name up....and to all of you who prefer to actually pay attention to paras lack of quality...over his point count and avatar...you know what the fuck im talkin about.

Hhaha....insane jokers lyricist...or lyricists..whatever it is....is that supposed to be a spiced up version of insane clown posse? no really...is it? who thought of this?

Time is not long, and indecision is hells cemment. So the well is rented, untill heaven is relevant. Untill then, to be eloquent, sex cells, so le'ts cellibate.

"watch what you watchin...fox keeps feedin' us toxin's..stop sleepin' start thinkin outside of the box and unplug from the matrix doctrine....but watch what you say cause big brother is watchin" - nas - sly fox

The I.H.C.J.S.F.M.T.R.H.P.M.M.W.T.S.M.S.I.T.F.F.W.A.S. O Crew
Send a message via AIM to In-Vision Send a message via MSN to In-Vision Send a message via Yahoo to In-Vision   Reply With Quote