View Single Post
Old 06-15-08, 09:07 PM   #3
Lay.
don't try.

IP:

Battle Predictions.

Lay Fear vs Format

This could go either way. After the no show win in the first week Format is probably ready to prove he is good enough to contend for the top spot in the league. And Lay's coming off a tough loss to Flight and the question is can he rebound from it and pull out a win.

Kirk vs Flight

I'd have to say this is going to be a pretty good match up. Flight coming off a win has acquired some momentum and will be hard to top if he drops like he did in week one. Kirk following a no show win will have to come out with his usual swagger and skill and drop his best to take this one. I'll say this might get a battle of the week nomination.

Satan vs Flash

Both are looking to add another win to their records after week one. Satan dropped an actual verse last week and is probably coming in this warmed up. But with finals coming around on RB he might spread himself thin
so it will be interesting to see who comes out on top in this one.

Ramcees vs LPMNDCTE

I battled LP in the Juno tournament, and he is a pretty decent head and has alot of potential. But I've also been in leagues with Ram and week in an week out he gives a hundred percent and is steadily getting better. He's not the type to no-show, and will be eager to display his skill in this one. This should be a good match up in my opinion.

dutch vs Yung MEDIkated

Both need to elevate, but have shown to be active battlers on the site. So this is a warm up week for them. I'm not expecting much out of this battle, and after Yung has talked up his skill alot I want him to ATLEAST show for this. Dutch is getting better and I think he might take this one if he puts in a little effort into his verse.