View Single Post
Old 09-02-03, 09:26 PM   #5
Madd Preacher
~OrIgINaL eXeCuToNeR~

From: BELLSIDE...THATS ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW MOTHER FUCKER!!...~OrIgInAl~RaPbAtTlE~
IP:

* The light chooses to lay idle upon Preacher while he sits in his cell, alone and forgotten, but is he alone? *

You would try and think of me as insane wouldn’t you…you would think to keep me contained wouldn’t you!
Dare to put me through trials and tribulations, consisting of deaths so vile, that you went through
I care to contemplate and fathom with scrutiny the evil that’s reached the brink of this civilization called humanity
I would be damned to be just another man marked as the commonly and based solely on his sanity!
And then there’s you! You smile at any and every achievement of human endeavor
Laugh at me, and all of my flaws, every one of my thoughts knowing I am far beyond that of being clever
Get over it you say? NAY! For I will continue my conquest for a self state of Nirvana
Then you will die! The achievements of this human entity, you…my enemy will not live much longer
For I have a plan you see! Of which for many have sought to seek, but failed in their trials!
I….I will thrive and you will die, for my conquest will not be in vain, I succeed in survival!
I’m crazy?!?.... You! Of all should know the truth which has brought forth lately, for I constantly forbade you to even contemplate to smite me!!!
I do declare, that this world will be consumed by an innate fate and will send you ALL to HADES!!!
For it will be by the persecution of my own bidding that by skinning your very souls… I be the absolute victor!
A world controlled solely by me!! Those who oppose me! Will simply be cast out of the picture!!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA!!!!!!!

* But darkness falls once more as our preacher draws himself from the light …and slowly casts into the shadows once more from a broken mirror *

RN Vs RB WAR!!....yr 2000...vet~~YEA I SAID VET!! WHAT YOU WANT ME TO PROVE IT? STEP THEN YOU FUCKING HOMO'S