View Single Post
Old 05-20-05, 10:58 AM   #56
Triple_N
Ya mom massages my nuts

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by schema
this is a perfect example of someone that has all the chances in the world and just refuses to take them and then bitches about it...

face facts...white men have it harder than anybody else because of affirmative action...there are scholarships that you can get just for being black...theres no scolarships for being white...

if you would stop being ignorant and go to college and get a real job there is no reason why you couldnt be successful but chances are that youll just sit on your ass and let all the hundreds of chances that you are offerred pass you by...

"proper english...fuck dat shit"...come back and talk to me when youre a 48 year old night manager at wendys...

people like you just dont get it...being a fake thug might get you laid by a couple dumb white girls now but at the expense of giving up your whole future...its a shame to see...

1st off lets explore why affirmative action was put in place....in the 1970s...after backs were SUPPOSEDLY free....they still weren't get the same jobs as whites...so the NAACP pushed for affirmative action to be put in place....to compound that..when affirmative action was first instated...white scut around it by hiring the lightest skinned balck people they could...similar to slavery...the light skinned black were house niggas...an the dark-skinned feild niggas....this trend went on to about 1989....how do I know?(I have 3 civil rights activists for uncles that marched in burmingham with martin luther king, I have 2 blank panther aunties, an a well traveled mother & father who were in their 20's during the civil rights movement an seen it as its worse..an seen racism of all sorts...my family has southern routs...so they ran into southern whites like ya grandparents & seen whites at their worse) My statements are based on the experiences OF MY BLACK FAMILY & HERITAGE THAT EXPERIENCED racism when it was truly bad.
Now, back to topic...if affirmative action didn't exist their would still be EXCLUSIVELY WHITE colleges riddling america...black colleges were viewed as inferior & still is....people associate..."princeton, harvard, brown" as pretigious highly respected colleges....ask alot of the graduates of those schools what they think of "howard"..they'll say "who?"...now those 3 pretigious schools are claimed to be "EQUAL OPPORTUNISTS"...but average on year a 6% african american student council....however twice that yearly applies..and out of the appliers...44% are more than qualified....but white kids..with wealthy mommy & daddy's get in wit 2.0's..shit george bush got in wit a 1.9...regular joe shmoe white kids wit good grades & SATs get accepted far more than balcks...cuz once these schools meet their nigga quota their open door closes shut on us....jus like slavery we are a "showcase"...u ever notice how on their catalogs they always got the token nigga in the pic?...all we are, are racist whites protection...when they are accused of racism they can scream "oh wait wait..we got niggas here..we ain't racist"...same as u calling blacks rude, an obnoxious but their are SOME of us that are good...a tru nonprejudice person wouldn't associate their rudeness with their race...they'd say thats a rude bunch of KIDS...not BLACKS...how dare u try to classify blacks into 2 groups<---we are individuals....u closed minded prick...
So, when you consumed with his...don't get mad when everyone else is
Send a message via AIM to Triple_N   Reply With Quote