View Single Post
Old 05-20-05, 11:08 AM   #57
Triple_N
Ya mom massages my nuts

IP:

Continued....blacks are still second class citizens....in the america black culture is shunned by those in power(white people) yes u are in power....u are the minority of the country but the majority of government...turn on ya tv an watch Cspan...an see how blacks u see that mean somthing...black politicians hold no power...they are meer puppets once again beign used to show america's "DIVINE UNITY"....what do black people control in america?.....we created rock N' roll...run by white people...we created rhythm & blues...controled by white people...an yes, we created rap OH an guess who controls that?...yes u got it---->white people....blacks are still eating whites leftovers....the ghettos u see blacks living in all across urban areas in america....they weren't built originally as slums....alot were flourishing all white communities..once equal rights come into play an blacks moved in...whites left...an nevee looked back....in ghettos their very little...city maintence....u see in suburban towns outsied the city...lil prissy nicely kept comes streets nicely paved...go to the hood...buildings rundown..streets tore up....why aren't cities fundind land redevelopment in these areas?...they do it every place else...why is it that their have been rock n' roll singers that have said outlandish things an affended some whites but never got to big...but when niggas control the airwaves an talk about our persepective...we got THE PRESIDENT protesting us?....their is too many cases of injustice for me to keep going..cuz I could do a seminar on this but anyways do yaself a favor an STFU
So, when you consumed with his...don't get mad when everyone else is
Send a message via AIM to Triple_N   Reply With Quote