Thread: FUCK Islam
View Single Post
Old 11-13-08, 04:37 AM   #56
50Cal.
STROBE's Favorite Rapper

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2v
Yeah f'real. The 'Salem Witch Trials' was a terrrrribbbllleeeee Christian fault.

but compare that to Sharia Law and I'd vouch that the Christians are much more humane.

An eye for an eye is Person to Person in Albania.
A reasonable punishment for a crime is Authority to Person in America.
An eye for an eye and pain for for self rights and pleasures is Authority to Person in Land Of The Sunnahs.

Women get killed for not wearing masks over there.

Fuck slaves and women being second class citizens in America, ever,

if you're not an islamic person and you live in their area, you'll be a fucking second class citizen. Why? you tell me..

and I already posted my angry threads about the bullshit that is said in the Qu(Ko)ran. It is NOT a peaceful book, and before you idiots bring up the bible, let me remind you that the Old Testament does NOT apply to modern day. The OLD testament has all the gruesome crazy fucked up laws, and they all belong in OLD times.

Check out the NEW testament ya fuckwads, before you argue with me.

fuck islam repetition, repetition, etcetera.

actually the bible says to stone alot of people for alot of things.we say cut your hand off for stealing and the bible says to stone them to death.christians trasported more slaves then anyone ever did.slaves of muslims must be released if they turn muslim while christians keep christian slaves.the new testament applies to everything you fucking idiot.i cant believe how dumb christians are nowadays because they dont really read thier bible.JESUS SAID I HAVE COME TO CHANGE NO LAWS SET FORTH BY MY FATHER!!thereofre where it says in the old testament to stone people it still applies now.

94-29
R.I.P RAPVERSE
Send a message via AIM to 50Cal.   Reply With Quote