Thread: Nothing.
View Single Post
Old 07-29-07, 11:32 PM   #29
In-Vision
Out-Spoken

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by big daddy
Im not going to fight you but I will say this your both right.

no, we're not.

The argument is based on...the idea of nothingness. True nothingness is exactly what I said, as well as terumoto said at the opening of the thread. Than it extended to, nothingness not being able to exist within something....and I am right again....because there is always something in our world there is never nothing...it's cause and effect...you can't make nothing...you can't just blow a hole in the earth and say that theres nothing there...that's not true...not even close to the truth....there is a hole there....and within the hole....is a bunch of other shit that i don't want to go over again...

like i said..true nothingness has no shape, there is no time, no sound, no color, wind, no light, no dark, no heght, no width, no area, no movement, ....there is NOTHING.....we cannot comprehend this is a possibility because we live in a world where there is always something..hence the reason nothing is an independant element outside of existance.

Time is not long, and indecision is hells cemment. So the well is rented, untill heaven is relevant. Untill then, to be eloquent, sex cells, so le'ts cellibate.

"watch what you watchin...fox keeps feedin' us toxin's..stop sleepin' start thinkin outside of the box and unplug from the matrix doctrine....but watch what you say cause big brother is watchin" - nas - sly fox

The I.H.C.J.S.F.M.T.R.H.P.M.M.W.T.S.M.S.I.T.F.F.W.A.S. O Crew
Send a message via AIM to In-Vision Send a message via MSN to In-Vision Send a message via Yahoo to In-Vision   Reply With Quote