View Single Post
Old 06-19-08, 08:10 AM   #5
La Cosa Nostra
Bangs like bikini attol

IP:

this guy is not an artist.. maybe if he gets some backbone and raps about some more interesting and non-cliche shit... but really...

i think the crux of the matter here is this dudes just worked out how to lay down half decent lyrics with good flow and rhythem biting other cats vocals and steez.. his multi syllable and assonance rhyming is not consistant, his bar concepts can sometimes be ok but he uses some lyric techniques that beginner rappers do and mostly theres just a lot of fillers like hes saying a lot but not saying much at the same time if you catch my drift..

theres an art to doing that.. but thats not being an artist.. if i was to look to sign this type of rapper i would be very cautious.. he looks like some little pecker head college student.. eminem had his short blond hair which worked for him because his jovial and controversial lyrics matched his image.. this guy looks like his mom took him down to the hair dressers and picked out the most private school conformist hair cut she could find.. where the fuck is the edge in his image?

this dude might be dope in a few years when he grows up... he definatly needs to gain some culture and maturity about him.. he wouldnt be able to hang with my crew at all man... everyone who i run with are all years ahead of this guy and thats no ego bullshit from someone whose been rapping forever and a day thats just honesty because of what ive seen from this guy..

supervillain man, if the guy has some actual songs that you think might change my opinion of him then post those...

that recital of one of his pre-writes with drunk bitches is tame as hell...