View Single Post
Old 03-31-06, 05:11 AM   #21
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thoth
i liked this a lot...the first part sounded a little wierd...it almost sounded like you wern't giving enough room to pronounce your vowells right, all the consonants were rushed together.....and i've never heard your shit before....but you sound like bizzarre on cocaine...which is pretty sick...but the difference is..you can actually spit...

I liked the second part a lot more...you had a lot of funny lines....i especially liked the paula abdul and mike jones like....but over all...this was pretty dope....i'm about to peep the rest of your audio

stay up

Word man, I did rush the constanants on the first piece and I planned to re-record that piece to oficially finsh the song. Word to catching it.

But hmm that's Bizarre bit is definitely on my list of original most complements I've heard in a long time lol. I'm glad you enjoyed it man haha.
Quote:
Originally Posted by I.G.
we already spoke on that....lmao..can you say.... "Da Age Of Da Lyricist"?... it's not just a statement... it's a movement!

i should do a infomercial...werd

haha, you can say that again!

I Turn Rappers into Legends
Welcome to the Business world.

www.soundclick.com/apexx
^Make no mistake about it, the boy is a fuckin BEAST^

The Rush Ent.

Send a message via AIM to ∆ P E X X Send a message via MSN to ∆ P E X X Send a message via Yahoo to ∆ P E X X   Reply With Quote