View Single Post
Old 09-21-09, 03:47 AM   #22
Mad Dog
...Belong...

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by J. Luth
Last I heard Chelsea's still trying to appeal that right?

But regardless, we talking now my man. And Chelsea has one of the best squads in Europe. Maybe not the most talented players. But when they're on their game they play together real well. Drogba and Anelka have really worked on that chemistry and been a deadly 1-2 punch.

Then you always have Lampard.

I mean, I'm not worried. I know number one goal for Chelsea is Champions league this year. But I'd like to see a premiership title too.

Who you go for mad dog?

yeah they're trying to appeal the embargo and normally the appeal process can take up to 4 months before a final verdict is announced. The problem is it could back fire on Chelsea because it'll be extemely close to the January Window and they could hit you harder. However thats not usually the case because teams that usually have transfer embargos i.e Roma, got theirs reduced to 1 transfer window. Man Utd are wrapped up in the same allegations. It's the French man

and i'm a Man Utd supporter and i wouldn't rule them out getting to the final again and winning, fuck the idea that Ronaldo was a one man steam engine Utd have really not missed his presence since he left...we're doing an awful lot better without him imo (with the exception of the Burnley result)

Quote:
Originally Posted by High Dro
furthermore, june 3rd is the only good day to be born

^ Amen Brother ^

Quote:
Originally Posted by ∆ P E X X
i'm still tryin to figure out how bein born in another country makes somebody fake.

R.I.P OMB

Send a message via AIM to Mad Dog Send a message via MSN to Mad Dog   Reply With Quote