View Single Post
Old 10-05-07, 03:39 AM   #13
KM

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYC
Really, you guys ain't like it? I don't know, I checked yours out and I prefer mine. I think my punches were more personal, and for me that's the essence of the battle. Calling people out on actually "flaws" or twisting something that has a grain of truth in it, ya heard? That's just my style tho. (Some of) You dudes got punches, for sure, but I don't think being able to put words together in generic, albeit clever, punches carry as much weight. Like, I could say some shit like "Who's the King Of NY, either me of Hov/ NYC packs 4 burners like the top of a stove" and shit, but I don't pack burners, so I don't really come at you like that. But it whatever. This shit would never end obviously. I could have Jay-Z come over and type up some shit and I'm pretty sure you cats would say it was wack, lol. Same prolly goes for me, so it is what it is. Oh well, it was fun while it lasted. You cats get props from me for sticking together in battle at least, like a pack of dogs, ya heard? lol. Go at one, go at all of 'em style, that's cool.

Oh yeah, I know that Scanz line was weak, I meant to change it up before I posted and fuckin' forgot. Then I just said fuck it. For the record I think Scanz is aight, K-M pretty dope, Ransum def good with punches. The rest of ya'll, I dont even know, I ain't checked yo shit at all, no offense.

And you can come at me dissing me for keepin it real here, but w/e. Its nothin.

^^^^^^of course we liked your shit we were just talkin shit cause we beefin LMAO naw im kidding....

being real with u ....i really wasn't feeling this rhyme of yours and yeah u were bringing it personnel i see that....i just felt u could of been ALOT better with metaphors and shit....creativity overall....cause thats what i look for in a battle diss....and to me it was just stretched lines "talkin shit" about us....but no real creativity to it and some punches u tryed to have were hittin weak to me....there was only one punch i felt and that was that clova ether line that shit caught my attention....hell if u had wordplay and multis added to it then at least i could of read it alot smoother...then it would of been better...but none of that either...but thats just how i felt.....but its not like its the WORST shit in the world...if i was to rate it i would give it like a 6.5/10....but like i said i like your topicals that i gave feed to but just not your battle diss...i thought one of your diss in the cyphers was better than this.......but some people like creative shit better than personnels...some ppl think personnels hold more weight...im not on that personnel shit its NOT enough to me....i gotta have my shit complex...but just my opinion.........~1~