View Single Post
Old 05-14-10, 01:58 PM   #12
Lyriclesolja
I Create Dope Poetry For The Thinkers Of Tomarrow....I Am Lyriclesolja

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Talksic_
.....yea hes dope,but if u have to be dope to be famous then why..................
is mike jones,soldier boy,lil wang, yin yang twins,lil jon,chingy,paul wall, young cheesy,T.I.,lil flip,bizarre and countless others i could name that are wack but are also famous? i could name more if i actaully listened to the radio but i dont ever..
and why are people like diabolic,dzk,lavasier,lecrea,tha sauras, illmaculate,ockwords,immortal technique,jmt, all slept on,
and countless others that i cant think of off the top of my head right now to name.i guess its who u know not what u know right?

well i think that all those mcees that you named good or bad are blessed and have had or will have there time in the light and some might not get to shine like others...and ya i guess ur right...its a little bit of who ya know...i mean E started out with Dre producing him, thats crazy if ya think about it, thats who he knows so ya..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indeph
Lyricalsolja you illy on the sickness tip.
Send a message via AIM to Lyriclesolja Send a message via MSN to Lyriclesolja   Reply With Quote